UFC 217 Was an Awesome Card

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC 217 was in my humble opinion a top 10 card. Not only was it an excellent card on paper, but it delivered.

Ariel Helwani on how the promo should have been done.

3 champions on the card.

3 champions handing over their belt.

rose-namajunas-ufc-217-ap.jpg

870336908.jpg.0.jpg

UFC-news-featuring-Georges-St-Pierre-and-Michael-Bisping-875641.jpg

Lets not forget Wonderboy Thompson vs Masvidal, Paulo Costa vs Hendricks, James Vick vs Duffy...

065_Stephen_Thompson_vs_Jorge_Masvidal.0.jpg

052_Paulo_Costa_vs_Johny_Hendricks.0.jpg

Top 10 card is a pretty conservative way to put it.

Both Ufc 205 and Ufc 217 are all time classics. Unfortunately unless the UFC pulls something out of their ass this year's MSG caRd wont compare

That card had so much drama. I hardly slept that night with all the adrenaline. And that’s saying something because I was quite drunk.

One of the best main events in a long time all finishes and all the belts changed hands.

Three cocky shit talking champs got put to sleep. It was pretty great

It's probably the best card that I can think of off the top of my head in the last couple years. Maybe I'm missing some but I just know that was a really good one.

The upcoming MSG card is not going to be in the same league.

was amazing. i usually torrent on sunday morning <{danayeah}>
but for this one i stayed up

217 was fucking nuts. I remember all of those fights vividly except for thompson/masvidal. I feel like I 100% missed that fight.

Costa vs Hendricks looked like a fucking circus. Insane size difference .

Yep and 218 had some fun fights too. Remember the war between alex cowboy vs mediros??

GSP returns and winning the belt was surreal for sure.

UFC 217 was in my humble opinion a top 10 card. Not only was it an excellent card on paper, but it delivered.

Ariel Helwani on how the promo should have been done.

3 champions on the card.

3 champions handing over their belt.

rose-namajunas-ufc-217-ap.jpg

870336908.jpg.0.jpg

UFC-news-featuring-Georges-St-Pierre-and-Michael-Bisping-875641.jpg

Lets not forget Wonderboy Thompson vs Masvidal, Paulo Costa vs Hendricks, James Vick vs Duffy...

065_Stephen_Thompson_vs_Jorge_Masvidal.0.jpg

052_Paulo_Costa_vs_Johny_Hendricks.0.jpg

The best thing about it was how Thug Rose beat the Boogey out of the Boogeywoman.

Back