• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 216 - Ferguson vs Lee - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
They talk about the atmosphere there, sense of heaviness, and that it's empty

Any chance Stamman's odds improve? I did a little on him at +145. Not sure if I add now or wait. I think he's gonna be in TD's face all day and make this a dogfight. At best this should be evens imo. But I have this weird feeling TD $ is gonna come in and Cody will be +175 or better come Sat.

Any chance Stamman's odds improve? I did a little on him at +145. Not sure if I add now or wait. I think he's gonna be in TD's face all day and make this a dogfight. At best this should be evens imo. But I have this weird feeling TD $ is gonna come in and Cody will be +175 or better come Sat.

I have been wondering the same thing, but think I will wait til reduced odds drop for both him and Green.

If the line makes a big shift in one direction, I'd say it's more likely to be toward Duquesnoy.

Just finished watching the countdown show, my takeaways:
- Kevin Lee bought a fucking huge, luxurius house
- at 41:35 you can see a woman with GIGANTIC tits (not hot though)
He ain't joking...

ehglch.png

Someone hammering Leites ML. Tavares back down to -170 now

I will blow Tony out of the water, when you match skill for skill, but I respect his mindset, he's tough, that's why people don't want to fight him, his body can only take so much damage, tony is going to take alot of damage, Tony can take a shot, he can scramble, I still have 10 years in this game, this is a showcase fight for me, I'm smart,. I have a gameplan, he won't be able to take the shots, he hasn't fought anyone like me, a young champion, I'm the best mma wrestler in the division, I'm not worried about the darce, I'm built for 5 rounds, I will beat the f*ck out of this man

I felt I was in control, I made a mistake on that takedown, I'm a pressure fighter, I feel like my striking is the best in the division, I normally go for takedowns in my fights, I took alot of sparring time off, 90 days, he's a gritty vet, I have the game to shut him down quick, I will finish this fight, he tries to score points, I will put so much pressure on this guy, it won't go to decision, I'll break him, a finish

Now I have a strength and conditioning strength, build the cardio, more energy efficient now, last camp I got away from wrestling and grappling, I paid the price, now have a grappler coach, Green will get steamrolled, dominant victory

Get back on track, just show up and be focused, I haven't been focused, was spending time with family, but I've found balance and regrouped, Lentz is a gate keeper, UFC is testing me, I will put it on him, I'm on a different level, I've just stumbled a bit

Can someone tell me why anyone would lay juice on Brooks at -365 and not just bet o2.5 at -250? (Or wait for his dec line). Who thinks there's any more than the tiniest chance that Brooks finishes Lentz? Anyone? I cannot imagine betting Brooks ML here, even if you are really sure he's gonna win.

that's often the case.. look at tavares-leites. i see people betting tavares when he's the same price as the over. it makes no sense. it's just closed-minded way to cap stuff

not knocking anyone, just think some people need to broaden their scope and look for more options than just moneylines

Cody Stamann made his UFC debut on 8 days notice and up a weight class. This guy is 15-1 as a pro and 19-1 as an amateur. Comes from a wrestling background, also won Golden Gloves back in 2008 so he's an experienced striker. Only 27 years old but he's been competing in MMA as an amateur since 2009. Lets also mention the fact that this guy looks juiced, if he's not juiced then he's just a physical specimen, going to be one of the strongest guys in the division. This guy is a winner and he believes he's going to be in the title picture very soon. This French guy is going to get his ass beat.

ok. i overbet duquesnoy with 3.75u. and here's why:

i forgot stamann fought up a weight class against ware. he looks fantastic in pics and should be in better shape and just a better fighter at 135.

the things i said still stand: duquesnoy has way more tools to win. and i still maintain that stamann will be desperately shooting for takedowns and has to kinda LnP for a victory

hedging some at a tiny loss of price. but i'm still moderately big on duque.

Hasn't fought anyone like me, best guy he's fought, being in Daron's corner for so many fights helped, in my debut, I was trying to conserve energy, gameplan worked, I won't fold, I won't get tired, I have a gameplan, I study my opponents religiously, I will take him down, I'm a golden gloves champ, give people what they want to see, I want to test it against him, I'll be all over the place, I'm a big bantamweight, I want to fight tough guys, my loss changed my mentally about judges, I now to go take guys out, I don't want to grind out guys, I'd rather go down swinging, I'd rather hit the mat then go to the judges score cards, I have power and kicks, I do nothing but train

Original interview is from a bit more than a month ago. Black Beast really doesn't give a fuck:

Not near a decent internet connection until saturday,

Whats Kevin Lee's gas tank like? Off top of head he slows down, so I'm looking at Ferg ITD.

ok. i overbet duquesnoy with 3.75u. and here's why:

i forgot stamann fought up a weight class against ware. he looks fantastic in pics and should be in better shape and just a better fighter at 135.

the things i said still stand: duquesnoy has way more tools to win. and i still maintain that stamann will be desperately shooting for takedowns and has to kinda LnP for a victory

hedging some at a tiny loss of price. but i'm still moderately big on duque.

I see a lot of people mentioning Cody fought up a weight class in his debut, but that was also the first time Ware had ever fought at 145. Both are BWs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back