• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 211 pbp/discussion/etc

No contest rules for over/under, are still graded based on how much time is left on the clock or all voided? I was graded a loss for my under. Unsure if that is fair, because if the bet was for under 2.5 rounds would a NC here be a win?

I'll consider it karma for Means not getting DQed against Oliveira. Guess I'm even now, though still down a shit ton from Weidman...

Anybody on the dog Branch? I am small. Can just see a small upset

No contest rules for over/under, still graded based on how much time is left on the clock or all voided? I was graded a loss for my under. Unsure if that is fair, because if the bet was for under 2.5 rounds would a NC here be a win?
at least on 5D, all wagers are voided.

Anybody on the dog Branch? I am small. Can just see a small upset

yep. 3u o2.5 -190ish, 2u branch +140.

absolutely like branch here in what should be a VERY competitive fight, dog or pass.

after this fight, Main and comain maia/mas and yair/frankie coming up. Postlim title fights after that.

Main card time baby

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

EL PANTERA TKO/KO +380

#EASYMONEYTOUR

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And viaplay screws up again and have both their streams with swedish commentary, as if I'm not mad enough as it is

Conseridering buying out of my bet on jotko

The ban bet vs Kenny and Chapo would have been voided...

....... ban them both?

1ab732dbfc8b2b9a355643169fca3934_image-244457-why-not-both-why-dont-we-have-both-know-why-not-both-meme-gif_250-182.gif

herb 420 dean strikes again
i think eddie had the momentum...

must of seen kelvin in the crowd and shared a joint in between fights!

But Luca Fury says...

wow a pro gambler who doesn't know it's obviously a push unless your book is dumb as a post. doesn't surprise me though from that piece of shit scam artist.

This is going to be an ugly gritty fight

That last NC has me fuming - I've started drinking now & its just hit noon here!

Back