UFC 210 Ohio

kinda of like seeing dallishaw passed over, not sure why as he seems like a nice guy

Can Chicago get a ppv instead of these average fox cards soon

Yes on NoLove Vs Jake The Snake but Werdum has'nt earned the Ts yet.
If not Werdum then who ...... jds no one else besides those 2 deserve it anyway. Hw division is,almost as awful as the lhw.

Can Chicago get a ppv instead of these average fox cards soon
Agree as a chicago resident myself. We only get a run of the mill fox card even july. Would be nice to get a decent ppv here at the uc.

We did get the Hendo Fedor fight though. 5 years ago

April/May Garbrandt vs Dillashaw & Stipe vs Werdum 2. Makes sense to me!

If its Ohio then its pretty certain that Stipe will headline the card and his HW title defense. Although I personally think JDS/Stipe 2 is the fight to make. JDS is got a fight with Struve coming up in Feb and if he wins that it sets up a good title fight.

Ohio was instrumental in getting God Emperor Trump elected, show some respect!

Michigan is awesome.
Ohio is not the dirtiest little shit hole in the country.
But it makes a strong case for itself.
Fucking Columbus?
Gtfo with that low grade shit
Anywhere in Michigan blows pretty sure the ufc knows this that's why u guys aren't ever even considered

Michigan is awesome.
Ohio is not the dirtiest little shit hole in the country.
But it makes a strong case for itself.
Fucking Columbus?
Gtfo with that low grade shit
No need to gang up on poor Ohio. Especially today. There's plenty of states that deserve ridicule far more than Ohio today. Like Delaware. Fuck Delaware.

Without the rampant meth and heroin culture in Ohio, we wouldn't have Cody Garbrandt, had his father not been a shitbag abusive junkie, Cody would probably have gone to college instead of fighting on 10k/10k.

And Cruz would still be champ.

Back