• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 209 - Twood vs Wonderboy II - Vegas (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care who you are, you aint beating current Elkins ITD unless your moisturised Chad Mendes. His grittiness and gameness is ridiculous. I have way too much at play for 209 but its the biggest card of the year so far.

Dude went the distance with Stephens.
Estevan Payan also went the distance with Stephens but I think you're on the right side, although, wouldn't be surprised at all if Bektic finished him.

giphy.gif

I want to punch a wall right now just thinking about the fight being canceled...

Weigh ins are happening right now. We'll get our answer soon.

This is why I love people like cowboy and mcgregor so much. They always show up, everytime. Truly one of the worst aspects of mma when fights get cancelled the last minute.

their gonna cancel khabib/ferg fight. Thats what you get for eating fries 24 hours before the weigh ins. Khabib is not a professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back