UFC 208

IMPmmath

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The main event was confirmed to be Holm/Germ,are there any additions that can make this a decent card? I don't see it happening.Frankie will probably fight to a decision if he's added to the card and idk who's available that will make it a good fight.
The only names on this card are coming off loses.Holm lost her last 2.
Browne and his coach just got their asses kicked. Glovers tooth still hadn't landed.Poirier got ko'd in the first rd....
This is amongst the worst numbered events ever, after the long wait NY had to hold mma events they should of made a solid card. Charging a minimum of $800 for 205 tix wasn't nice either.

Oh yay a Frankie fight we can all jump for joy , jabbing & bouncing for 5 rounds , good times , can't wait .
But seriously the cards don't matter to me anymore as I don't pay anything for MMA
Live Streaming.jpg

this is the card so far. Its pretty meh in terms of ppv imo and definitely not workth $60. Its a fox card at best

Women's Featherweight Holly Holm vs. Germaine de Randamie [a
Heavyweight Travis Browne vs. Derrick Lewis
Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira vs. Jared Cannonier
Lightweight Dustin Poirier vs. Jim Miller
Welterweight Ryan LaFlare vs. Roan Carneiro
Lightweight Paul Felder vs. Gilbert Burns
Flyweight Ian McCall vs. Neil Seery
Lightweight Nik Lentz vs. Islam Makhachev
Welterweight George Sullivan vs. Randy Brown
Heavyweight Marcin Tybura vs. Luis Henrique
Flyweight Wilson Reis vs. Ulka Sasaki

The card is currently dog-shit, and would do the worst PPV numbers for the UFC in the past few years likely. Freaking Derrick Lewis vs Travis Browne is set up to be the current co-main event. They could not even add an Edgar vs Lamas match, SMH.

2e58kue.gif

this is the card so far. Its pretty meh in terms of ppv imo and definitely not workth $60. Its a fox card at best
Exactly. For a Fox card it would be great, but few individuals are shelling out $60 for this card, when nearly all casual MMA fans have zero clue as to whom GDR is and is main-eventing a show.

Women's Featherweight Holly Holm vs. Germaine de Randamie [a
Heavyweight Travis Browne vs. Derrick Lewis
Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira vs. Jared Cannonier
Lightweight Dustin Poirier vs. Jim Miller
Welterweight Ryan LaFlare vs. Roan Carneiro
Lightweight Paul Felder vs. Gilbert Burns
Flyweight Ian McCall vs. Neil Seery
Lightweight Nik Lentz vs. Islam Makhachev
Welterweight George Sullivan vs. Randy Brown
Heavyweight Marcin Tybura vs. Luis Henrique
Flyweight Wilson Reis vs. Ulka Sasaki
LOL thats not even a decent Fight Night card .

Frankie vs Lamas and maybe Demetrius vs Benavidez III or Joanna vs Andrade/Waterson

The card is currently dog-shit, and would do the worst PPV numbers for the UFC in the past few years likely. Freaking Derrick Lewis vs Travis Browne is set up to be the current co-main event. They could not even add an Edgar vs Lamas match, SMH.

Black Beast in dis ho. Swinging and Banging.

That card is bad and UFC should feel bad. It's like they forgot they moved from Anaheim to New York and just kept the local Cali fighters on the card.

They could have just kept 208 in January and let 209 stay in Brooklyn. Bet the card would be better. 2017 is looking like a bag of trash for the UFC.

It could have done really well if it had a main card.It's in a prime spot for advertising being a week after the superbowl.we know they're not showing the Ronda highlight.

So friday I watched ufc 207 and they presented the main card for ufc 208 with only 4 bouts ! Am I wrong or normaly ufc ppv have 5 fights ??

Back