UFC 208 Main Card

yellowRose

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Any more fights to be added>? Want to go to this event since it's the first time in Brooklyn, but Holly as main event coming off 2 Ls is not worth the price they are asking for.... Any rumours? I'd love to see Aldo, or Weidman (although fast turn around for him)

Weidman & Edgar wanted on that card. Jose if fighting there also

Any more fights to be added>? Want to go to this event since it's the first time in Brooklyn, but Holly as main event coming off 2 Ls is not worth the price they are asking for.... Any rumours? I'd love to see Aldo, or Weidman (although fast turn around for him)
Usually you'd start such a thread with the current list of fights announced.

Please not Weidman. I'm not ready for that.

Weak card to say the least, putting women as headliners can't be a draw can they? I mean wgas? Miller Poirier so far Down the list is an insult to two really tough guys. The female bouts seem like a novelty act, like how they would throw in some midgets at the pro wrestling matches in the old days.

Aldo v Holloway
Woodley v Maia

Thank you

Given that they've had to scramble around and create a new title/division that nobody gives a fuck about, just to give the card a 'sellable' headliner I think we can safely say this is going to be a damn weak card. If they had a plan for the PPV card that was good, they wouldn't have needed to scramble around like this and give us Holm vs De Randamie for a title in a division with two fighters at present. Fucking sham.

It'll be really weak. No other title fight, just this with 4 decent-good fights backing it up.

Back