UFC 207 will be Joe Silva's last event. He retires after tonight.

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tonight is Joe Silva's final event. He won't be around anymore and Sean Shelby and Mick Maynard have taken over his duties.

was mick maynard that did lando vs the random guy?

if yes, fuck hiim

I like Joe, but I really hope this means less rematches

Did Goldberg and Joe silvas contract possibly just expire at 2017 and WME simply chose not to renew or Goldberg/silva didn't renew?

Vs WME firing everyone? Maybe these are just two big names that chose to pursue something else?

Or no?

UFC 207 will be Ronda Rousey's last event. She retires after tonight.

Maak me woods.

Shelby now oversees the
women's strawweight
bantamweight divisions
as well as the men's bantamweight,
featherweight,
lightweight and
welterweight divisions,
the latter two being new additions to his duties.

Meanwhile, Maynard oversees the
men's flyweight,
middleweight,
light heavyweight
heavyweight divisions

Tonight is Joe Silva's final event. He won't be around anymore and Sean Shelby and Mick Maynard have taken over his duties.

giphy.gif

Shelby now oversees the
women's strawweight
bantamweight divisions
featherweight,
lightweight and
welterweight divisions,

men's flyweight,
middleweight,
light heavyweight
heavyweight divisions
When did Mick Maynard come aboard? Has he been there, or did they poach him from some where

Shelby now oversees the
women's strawweight
bantamweight divisions
featherweight,
lightweight and
welterweight divisions,

men's flyweight,
middleweight,
light heavyweight
heavyweight divisions

lol Shelby wanted to get rid of FLW matchmaking obviously.

was mick maynard that did lando vs the random guy?

Random guy was a TUF contestant. He's actually not bad.

Over the years one of my biggest issues of Joe's matchmaking was his high placement of TUF fighters and giving them better fights and placement on the card instead of scouting and giving it to fighters that were looking good. It looks like the trend will continue. Yes TUF gets some eyes but i feel they completely overate the shows popularity as to fans wanting to see the fighters. It was good for the first 5 seasons of TUF but the last few years it doesn't seem to mean too much imo.

When did Mick Maynard come aboard? Has he been there, or did they poach him from some where

Legacy FC. He was publicy announce as being with the UFC at the end of September. I'm not sure if he's made any fights that have already happened. I know Rumble said he was going back and forth with him about fighting Arlovski after DC got hurt. They had a little issue but it all seems to have been cleared up.

Did Goldberg and Joe silvas contract possibly just expire at 2017 and WME simply chose not to renew or Goldberg/silva didn't renew?

Vs WME firing everyone? Maybe these are just two big names that chose to pursue something else?

Or no?
WME are pros

Zuffa was ran by friends of Dana/Lorenzo

WME is now bringing pros, they dont want rinky dink small time never gonna get a job in the industry after this employees

Fuck Joe Silva. The UFC brass has ruined the organization. Title shots mean nothing, rankings mean nothing.

The UFC is a joke, and it's because of idiots like him and Dana. They're whores sucking dick for money..

WME are pros

Zuffa was ran by friends of Dana/Lorenzo

WME is now bringing pros, they dont want rinky dink small time never gonna get a job in the industry after this employees

Because WME knows MMA and fight promotion

Back