UFC 207: TJ Dillashaw vs. John Lineker PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
TJ_Dillashaw_vs_John_Lineker.jpg

Hands of Stone nabs the upset, I see it.

I reckon this is fight of the night

TJ by TKO.

The exiled king is coming back for his crown and one hired assassin will not stop him haha.

Cruz vs TJ is the real fight in this division but we can cross that bridge when we get to it again.

TJ hangs in the pocket to much. You dont do that against Lineker. Lineker gets the KO or wins a decision on his forward pressure.

Intresting to see they have the same reach.Rooting for Lineker but i think TJ take it by some UD/SD.

Looking forward for this fight. Think Dillashank decisions Lineker. But I'm hoping for a Lineker KO.

The collective hatred which will amass from the arena will make Lineker feel like he's fighting in Brazil. The snake is getting his head chopped off....

Yep. This has potential to be fight of the year.

Dillashaw won't run so that is why this fight is interesting.

THRILLASHAW by decision!

I like Dillashaw as a fighter. He is exciting definitely a candidate gor the title. That being said.....lets fkn do this " Hands of Nokia"

nokiahands.jpg

Someone should tell him Silva doesn't work there anymore

Poor Dillashaw. He might be the #1 p4p fighter in the world but got caught on the end of a Mystic Mac burn and now is considered an irrelevant joke. I def thought he beat Cruz and Cruz has a strong claim on p4p status.

Back