UFC 207 proves that WMMA and smaller fighters = lower interest.

There could be real hype about this card if Ronda did some media. Just goes to show that Baldy is willing to take a big hit financially in order to protect precious princess Ronda's feelings.

There could be real hype about this card if Ronda did some media. Just goes to show that Baldy is willing to take a big hit financially in order to protect precious princess Ronda's feelings.

Attention @Clippy , all hands on deck.

Looks like we got a new paperclip in town.

There is no buzz because of the holidays and the fact that Ronda is not doing media. In addition, the Friday placement of the card will hurt the PPV buyrate. However, UFC 207 will still rank as one of the highest PPV buyrates for 2016 despite all of the negatives surrounding the event because of Ronda. With all due respect, I do not know the basis for this thread.

Your posting is always terrible, so you hit the mark again. This is going to be big, I've seen espn stories and billboards about it, etc.
also, your conclusion couldn't be more off. Little guys and wimmins don't sell? Check out who the stars are.
I'd assume you were trolling, but being familiar with your posting, I just think you're stupid
5 nodding BJ's for accuracy.
<mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4>

Not a huge WMMA fan but....didnt they just have the highest viewed Fox card with women as the headliners just now??

Even with Ronda having her shot at redemption, there isn't much buzz out there for this card. Not to mention you have Cruz defending his belt. With two title shots, you'd think the hype would be more. The truth is that WMMA and the smaller fighters just don't sell. Look at this card overall - it's weak.

I know some of you will say it's about the skill, and while that's important, you have to admit if this had Junior v Struve or Cain v Werdum, or another WW or bigger fight, it would be a much more solid card.

Women's Bantamweight Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Ronda Rousey [a]
Bantamweight Dominick Cruz (c) vs. Cody Garbrandt
Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker
Flyweight Louis Smolka vs. Ray Borg

Incorrect

I didn't know you had a buzzmeter

Give it some time next week. People are focused on Christmas right now.

This card got gutted twice & that will be a big hit to it. Plus only 4 fights for the main PPV now due to that. Makes me wonder if the UFC will push for Ronda to do some press next week.

Still, Ronda's return will likely sell around double the tree fiddy average that most lower end PPV's get. We will see.

That said, it has nothing to do with WMMA or smaller guyz as TS is talking about. There are plenty of examples that say otherwise. Conor being the most glaring one... & Rousey's PPV record pretty much kill that theory.

But where is the proof concerning 207 ? I don't own a DeLorean equipped with a flux capacitor. The TS is a sage oracle of the slightest augery ?

The title statement is pure fabrication, with ZERO evidence. It hasn't happened yet, you dumb fuck. Shut your pie hole.

There was a thread that 205 had ZERO buzz. I have literally seen UFC promos in only one place in the US. And it wasn't Vegas ( I was there in Oct. And in fact went through about 20 states in Oct ).

The only promos ( Posters, billboards, sign in front of bars, any fucking thing, at all ) I've seen in the few years, I've lived in the US was in Times Square in NYC. And was well before 205.

The only thing this thread proves is that you have a small penis, hence the reason for your hatred towards women

54989574.jpg

Fighters are not slaves. This was obviously the only way she would agree to fight, and Ronda fighting means millions more dollars to the UFC, Nunes and Cruz.

It hasn't happened yet, you dumb fuck. Shut your pie hole.

Harsh but fair.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back