• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey Prelims PBP (Discussion) 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT/12:30am UK

Hendricks in a questionable points result, what's new?

2-1 Neil

Should have been 3-zip, Neil did all the things that are supposed to be difficult when fighting a guy with range for Johnny.

I wish Hendricks would just lose 10-20 lbs of fat, increase his cardio and foot work, and maintain a healthier lifestyle. He has so much potential with his wrestling skills, but he can't stay in shape long enough to ever make another title run.

i scored it for magney 1 and 3 but the judges are dumb and don't seem to count offense from the back so they'll give it to hendricks either way he ain't been the same since usada

The guy who actually made weight should always get the decision.

All up to the judges. I think submission attempts and elbows should be worth more than a takedown where nothing happens, but that's me...Judges will probably give it 30-27...

Back