• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey Prelims PBP (Discussion) 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT/12:30am UK

UFC should break a new record. Cut a fighter after the win, Alla hendricks after this fight.

Why dafuq does Neil close the distance for him?

Just stay on the outside and ding him up.

can't wait for Hendricks to go up to MW and get STARCHED.

If Hendricks wins this way, I say cut em.

I hate to see anyone lose their job but he's simply not doing it. No defense for this shit. You don't make weight and you don't even try to fight. He's pretty fucking bad and a stain on the organization. Fuck that

Maybe Hendricks has just slowed down a little earlier then some other people... no explosiveness left, he is 33 after all..

Neil needs to drown Hendricks here or he's losing a decision.

UFC should break a new record. Cut a fighter after the win, Alla hendricks after this fight.

you got to at some point right? I understand keeping him on the card. I don't understand allowing him to fight at WW again. Ever.

That's also people being ignorant of his career. Nobody mentioned he left his camp got a new team and a lot of new coaches/sparring partners, left Dolce. Got injured and had surgery. Had another daughter and tried to run a business. This is also how most of his career went outside of his prime age.
I almost never see anyone mention him leaving his camp like RDA did.

Magny better pull the trigger at some point.

Hendricks is fatigued, Magny should just move and pick him off here

Wouldn't be bothered if I never saw Hendricks fight ever again.

Those elbows in the back dont feel too good...

Back