UFC 207 actually worry me. Here is why.

NGSouthpaw

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Let's get straight to the point, we all know Ronda would get struggle in there due to
1. Mentally unstable
2. Ring-rust
3. Amanda Nunes ability.
But tonight, it proved that ring-rust can be even a bigger factor. She looks even worse than when she faced Holly Holm. At least in Holly Holm fight, she knew how to defend couple bunches via slip and block. In here, she just use her face to blocked....

Now i'm worry that, when Conor and Jon Jones get back to the division, i am afraid the same thing will happen to 'em. After all, when they get back, they'll face monsters (DC Burger and Undefeated Khabib)

Ring rust is not real since they are not fighting in ring and there is no metal in octagon

Let's get straight to the point, we all know Ronda would get struggle in there due to
1. Mentally unstable
2. Ring-rust
3. Amanda Nunes ability.
But tonight, it proved that ring-rust can be even a bigger factor. She looks even worse than when she faced Holly Holm. At least in Holly Holm fight, she knew how to defend couple bunches via slip and block. In here, she just use her face to blocked....

Now i'm worry that, when Conor and Jon Jones get back to the division, i am afraid the same thing will happen to 'em. After all, when they get back, they'll face monsters (DC Burger and Undefeated Khabib)

no sleep for you then bud

It wasn't ring rust. Ronda wasn't mentally into it and she only made it worse by avoiding all the media and fight buildup stuff. Once she was in the cage and got tagged all that anxiety came crashing down on her and she went full fight or flight mode. Some fighters get super dangerous when they are hurt cause they will go wild and throw haymakers from no where. Ronda is not one of them. She went to her base and tried to clinch leaving herself wide open.

She really did just seem to freeze.

If I didn't know the history, I would have thought Rousey was some chick they had found in the parking lot to fill a vacancy in the fight schedule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back