UFC 205: Tyron Woodley vs Stephen Thompson PBP (Discussion)

Pouting like a spoiled child is not handling it fine.

I don't think he pouted like a spoiled child. I think he was reasonably upset by the way things were handled, during a live interview, on live tv in front of millions, and kept his peace instead of complaining or bitching. How can you judge a man like that while completely ignoring the difficult position he was put in.

I think it would have been very unfair to see Wonderboy get the belt. The right man kept the belt

Wonderboy fucked himself by getting his leg kick caught in the 1st and putting himself behind and bloodied. Woodley didn't do anything aside from catch the kick in the 1st and have that big 4th round. Unfortunately for Thompson, that was enough for the draw.

The problem in this fight is that Wonderboy didn't throw or land anything with bad intentions. He landed counters sure. But nothing that hurt Woodley. While Woodley did hurt Wonderboy. In the rematch, Wonderboy better throw power or he's getting finished.

That first round takedown had him cautious the entire fight, he always has to be wary of being taken down because he got killed there.

Woodleys sad puppy face needs to become a meme and a smiley/emoji here on sherdog.

What a great fight and how the hell wonder boy survived being tagged and having a deep choke locked in. Amazing stuff when woodley had the guillotine locked in tight on the fllor and then there was a brief pause and not much movement, then Thompson starts punching woodley side whilst syill in the hold when everyone thought he was seconds away from tapping.

Thompson is a warrior although I think it was a fair result.

Shame about the buffer incident, for a split second I thought he read the result completely wrong and it should have been awarded to Thompson. Not a nice position for either fighter to find themselves in after 5 rounds, and you could see woodley hold on tight to his belt when rogan said they need to go back to buffer.

Good fight, had it for Woodley 48-47, but it was close.

If Woodley simply backed up instead of bringing the fight thre would've been no fight.

At no point was Woodley ever in danger or even close to being finished. Wonderboy was in that spot more than 2 times.

I don't really care much about either fighter but Woodley won this.

Wonderboy finished that last minute of the round on top landing GnP. Not a 10-8. Even still that's only 47-47. The fight is scored BY ROUND. Not overall.

I'm not sure Thompson won round 2 and 3.

I'm positive Woodley won 1 and 4 and did a lot of damage and Thompson won round 5 but didn't inflict much damage.

At first I thought they were reversing the W and giving Wonderbread the belt. There would've been a riot inside MGS had they stripped the man publicly. #Itwasalladream

lol @ you talking about manliness.

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP, look at this fool here lmao.

tumblr_m6jttx0Pam1qg40zoo2_250.gif

Impressive by Woodley. Thompson will learn a lot from this fight.

WOW! That was an excellent fight, Thompson was close to winning but it was fair that Woodley won great win for him!

Woodley made the same exact mistake Overeem did. Good fight for both guys. Shertards can shut the fuck up now.

Soooooooo... Who is the winner? First it is split decision, then it's a draw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back