UFC 204

Yea, no idea what the plan is here. They have all these top MWs sitting on the sideline cause Bisping is fighting Hendo, and they drag out Belfort? Why not do Rockhold vs Romero? something like that. a relevant fight. Sure they're saving Weidman for MSG. But hell, i'd rather see Kennedy vs Mousasi.

I think we can all assume Weidman Vs Souza at MSG.

Romero got screwed a little, but ped user f*ck him I guess.

I think we can all assume Weidman Vs Souza at MSG.

Romero got screwed a little, but ped user f*ck him I guess.

To be fair, Romero was cleared by Usada, still did the 6 months tho. Anyway, there 4 guys up there waiting. I'd say,
Weidman vs Souza and Yoel vs Rockhold, or the other way around. Bisping really messed up the division with this Hendo joke of a fight. oh well. If hendo pulls off a win, and retires, be even more of a mess.

I'm not sure who is already booked to fight and when. But the card needs a couple of women on it.

I know some here dont like WMMA. But I'd like to see at least one fight on every card if possible. Just my opinion.

I want to see Makwan Amirkhani face someone more legit than Mike Wilkinson, Masio Fullen and Andy Ogle.

He's been working at SBG with Conor and Kavanagh so the location is great, he hasn't fought since February and doesn't have any injuries (atleast to my knowledge) so the timing would seem to fit aswell. I'm very curious to see if and how he's improved since moving away from Allstars Gym.

His debut is always worth posting since the fight fits a gif form in it's entirety. Enjoy.

ufc-ko-2.gif

So the main event to this could start at 4-5am in manchester to fit the american audience.

Back