• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 204 pbp/discussion

LOL way to comment AFTER the fight was over. Roberts would have won the decision had that not happened.

Just call you Captain Hindsight.

lol i said it after round 1 did you expect me to say no? and its not for sure he would of took the decision

-5+u on that fight. fourth time this year i've lost over 5u in one fight (i think) first since pitbull vs bendo.

gonna be tough to come back from this tonight.
There is a man who can help you

image_crop.php

Perry would have won the decision most likely as well. The Brits don't have near the same history of BS judging as do places like Brazil and Canada.

Diak for multiple parlays. Dont fuck up hype kid!

Diakese in 2 parlays with O1.5 Santos-Martins and Grant

For real? Priceless

both watching different fight lol

had no money su on any either, but then I give it to the guy almost finishing or doing more damage perhaps.

Roberts lost that mentally from the beginning... he had the skill to get it done, just not the composure.

I had Roberts winning that until the finish. Landed the left non stop, had a higher output, was able to move out of a lot of the shots thrown. Only problem is he goes to hard on shots that aren't necessary and loses his cardio and real looks sloppy. Well done for whoever had Perry for the win

Well done? They bet on a fighter who was clearly losing and got lucky in the end.......

I had Roberts winning that until the finish. Landed the left non stop, had a higher output, was able to move out of a lot of the shots thrown. Only problem is he goes to hard on shots that aren't necessary and loses his cardio and real looks sloppy. Well done for whoever had Perry for the win

U don't win a round when u nearly get finished even if u win the entire time before it

Sajewski is going to hug him for 3 rounds. Smh. Fucking British wresting

Diakese TD defense from the clinch...not good.

Back