UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2 Press Conference (Friday August 19th 5pm ET) Discussion

Top tier banter

My body is ready

Will the Moose and Vitor be there ?

Was really hyped for this. Was planning on going to watch the first UK champ defend his belt in his home town. I saw Bisping beat Dennis Kang in Manchester live and it was a great event. But... since I found out the main event won't start until 3am, I won't be going (or indeed watching the card live on BT Sport). Such a shame the UFC felt they have to cater to the US time zones, even when they want to be expanding globally and in europe.

10 hours to go !!
clkKnXl.gif

You know this one will be good :D

3am? Fucking ufc.
Ill watch next day. (Yes, its legal)

Was really hyped for this. Was planning on going to watch the first UK champ defend his belt in his home town. I saw Bisping beat Dennis Kang in Manchester live and it was a great event. But... since I found out the main event won't start until 3am, I won't be going (or indeed watching the card live on BT Sport). Such a shame the UFC felt they have to cater to the US time zones, even when they want to be expanding globally and in europe.
I know thats a killer huh! No time to be watching a fight in the UK!!

I know thats a killer huh! No time to be watching a fight in the UK!!
Their disregard for outseas market is disgusting. I hope the ufc dies deaderer for yet more bs.
Also id spit in that bald fat fucker's face just because he's uglier than my left nut inside out.

Over 9k for sure.
Question: has nightwing ever shown legit bjj?

Arkham City. The game I was in love with around the time I created this account.

Nightwingmmaarmbar638.jpg

Arkham City. The game I was in love with around the time I created this account.

Nightwingmmaarmbar638.jpg
Never played, but grew up reading manga and dc comics... batman is like a 5th dan bjj black belt.
Edit: looks like a legit sub, but could he make croc or bane tap?
Always had Azrael above Nightwing... which isnt saying much due to "the system", I guess. Azrael might tie Bats after all.

Edit: legit wrist control there. Good grip.

Never played, but grew up reading manga and dc comics... batman is like a 5th dan bjj black belt.

Yeah, I don't know how a 30 something year old business man gets the time to fight crime, train and keep his company afloat at a constant basis. Dude must do hella TRT or a cocktail of PEDs.

Yeah, I don't know how a 30 something year old business man gets the time to fight crime, train and keep his company afloat at a constant basis. Dude must do hella TRT or a cocktail of PEDs.
Ever read the Venom saga? He was juiced to the grills then...

Also you forgot to mention ladiesman/playboy. Bruce is the complete package. Ironman has shit on Bats.

Most pointless rematch and title fight in a long,long time.
Will take something to top this one and absolutely no one should treat this as a legitimate defence for Bisping.

Last edited:
Back