UFC 202 Picks

Do all of you guys making picks even know some of these opponents? I am referring to Mike Perry, Elizabeth Philips, and Max Griffin. It seems like everyone is simply picking the people that they are familiar with when it comes to these fights.

Diaz- 4th submission
Glover - 2nd ko/tko
Story - decision
Lim - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Means - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Mizugaki- decision
Pennington - Decision
Avila - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Markos - 2nd sub
Magny - Decision
Covington - Decision
Vettori - Decision

Wow. I'm the only one picking mizugaki? The Cody hype is real. I remember him struggling with Henry Briones not long ago. Mizugaki loses to the greatest bantamweight ever, and a top ten elite grappler and suddenly he's a gimme fight for Cody? Sheeeet

Last edited:
Do all of you guys making picks even know some of these opponents? I am referring to Mike Perry, Elizabeth Philips, and Max Griffin. It seems like everyone is simply picking the people that they are familiar with when it comes to these fights.

Watched one mike Perry fight and saw him get knocked down more than once, which made me confident in picking the Korean rumble. I can't remember the other two :(

Perry - seems alright but Lim is a monster and I was picking him against Aliev too.
Griffin - seen him a few times, but Covingon is a legit prospect and Max isn't beating him.
Phillips - couldn't give a flying fuck about WMMA so I default to 'decision' and go for the woman whose name I'm more familiar with.

Conor thurd round TKO
Rumble first round KO
Story SD
Lim first round KO
Means second round TKO

Garbrandt second round KO
Larkin UD

POTN Rumble & Garbrandt

FOTN Conor/Nate
<mma4>

Back