UFC 202 Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor

@BeeCee Not to nit pick, but you referred to Diaz Mcgregor 2 as a middleweight fight. And I thought it was unecessary to bring up why you thought Nate couldn't demand more money and attention.

So wheres all the Conor/Nate threads? We're 10 days out I thought this place would be flooded with them

<36>

I applaud you for the attempt. MMA fans are brutal and trying to entertain them isn't usually worth the time.

That said, you need to work on pacing. There should have been a lot more editing done to remove dead air and rambling. Also, you seemed unenthusiastic which is a recipe for disaster for this type of video. I was willing to give this a try but didn't make it very far because it was boring.

Keep working at it and good luck.

I applaud you for the attempt. MMA fans are brutal and trying to entertain them isn't usually worth the time.

That said, you need to work on pacing. There should have been a lot more editing done to remove dead air and rambling. Also, you seemed unenthusiastic which is a recipe for disaster for this type of video. I was willing to give this a try but didn't make it very far because it was boring.

Keep working at it and good luck.
Thank you

@BeeCee Not to nit pick, but you referred to Diaz Mcgregor 2 as a middleweight fight. And I thought it was unecessary to bring up why you thought Nate couldn't demand more money and attention.
I got the weight wrong i already noticed that but the Nate topic needed to be addressed but thank you

I got the weight wrong i already noticed that but the Nate topic needed to be addressed but thank you

I'd recommend doing your podcast in front of a computer or a desk, it would look a bit more professional. But keep what you're doing and try to do every UFC card to hone your craft

Lobov wasn't the replacement, Hall was. @BeeCee

Good job though. Takes balls to post it on here.

I'd recommend doing your podcast in front of a computer or a desk, it would look a bit more professional. But keep what you're doing and try to do every UFC card to hone your craft
Thank you for your feedback and dont worry the vids wot be stopping :)

Had to repost as had a fuck up with youtube

Back