UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2 Weigh-ins VIDEO (Discussion)

Conor 202 vs. Ronda 193:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
I also thought about that...

Last edited:
Ah shiiit Its my bday tonight just got back from Math's I got a few secs to watch the weighins and IM FUCKING PUMPED FOR TOMORROW.
Whoever wins it, this fight will fucking go down in history!

(yes im drunk)

I don't see how Conor gasses tomorrow, this time he knows not to go for the kill, I see a slower paced Conor going in and picking his shots this time. Conor is the better boxer at the end of the day, look at the first round in the first fight, Conor no doubt has the better hands, faster hands and more power. If he fights smart tomorrow it should be an easy decision for him.
LOL at all that. He literally said he wants to kill Nate. His words. Conor pacing himself? Against Nate? For 5 rounds? Come on, no way.

If Conor is really this worked up and emotional away from the cameras then that's hilarious, he's fallen into his own traps, he's making all the mistakes his previous opponents have made and he doesn't see it... Maybe someone on his team should tell him

Nate is ready to kick Conor's ass back to 145. And I'm a Conor fan.

It's kinda weird to me how so many MMA fans are big time WWE-bashers yet they like guys like Conor and think things like the super cheesy "police separation" at the weigh-ins are so cool and whatnot. Everything about the Conor/Nate portion of the weigh-in was cringeworthy.

Also, Conor has terrible Invisible Lat Syndrome.

I though Conor said You and your bitch kids, not bitch tits... Both make me smile

What if the second they walk backstage the angry act is gone and they're both chilling sipping some peppermint tea and reading their horoscopes?

While I'm sure this is all an act, I'm also sure Nate Diaz has never heard of peppermint tea or horoscopes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back