UFC 201 salaries

A UFC star making that McDonalds money. That's sad.

Not to mention the huge health risks at old age. Brain damage is a motherfucker.
It sure aint great, but i dont know how much McDonalds pays where you are, but it aint 60K takehome where i am.

Dat Ellenberger money.

No wonder he wanted to fight even if he kept on losing.

And people actually say that the fighters aren't getting paid.

This is a "weak" card according to a lot of fans and yet I am see a lot of 6 figure salaries in there and not counting any undisclosed pay.

If these guys fight 3 to 4 times a year ... some of them even make over a million dollars.
And this a card with a "weak" roster according to vocal fans.

I wonder how much is left over after camp costs/taxes

When you apply to a job in the real world ... when they offer you say 70k a year ... do you tell them ... "hmmm but transportation, lunch, medical bills, taxes cost me this much so I need more money."

Everyone has cost and taxes. Not just UFC fighters.

No one is paying the UFC to watch them train ... they are paying the UFC to watch them fight.

It sure aint great, but i dont know how much McDonalds pays where you are, but it aint 60K takehome where i am.

The most McDonalds will pay is like 20k.

And that's for the entire year.

These guys can and should fight 3-4 times a year.

Yeah, ThatScorpionDude is just another figher pay zealot talking out of his ass.

Good to see the guys making more than $50k. Especially Brown and Jake.

Hard to fight that many times when you have to practically beg for fights.

Hard to fight that many times when you have to practically beg for fights.

That's BS.

Ross Pearson fought twice in a month in July.

Cowboy got as many fights as he wanted.

As did Neil Magny

Some guys make themselves available ... most guys don't.

That's BS.

Ross Pearson fought twice in a month in July.

Cowboy got as many fights as he wanted.

As did Neil Magny

Some guys make themselves available ... most guys don't.

Last part is Bullshit. Some fighters are literally begging for fights on Twitter. Matchmakers play favorites.

A UFC star making that McDonalds money. That's sad.

Not to mention the huge health risks at old age. Brain damage is a motherfucker.

Nobody at mcdonalds making that type of money. Plus, you have to times that by 3 fights per year.

Everybody has health issues when they get older. If you have a desk job where you sit down all day, you will most likely be fat. If you work for construction, you can get sick from all types of things or die if you make the wrong move. I can go on and on. Stop picking and choosing to make a point.

Last part is Bullshit. Some fighters are literally begging for fights on Twitter. Matchmakers play favorites.

Sure buddy ... Twitter. Kinda like how Jose Aldo wanted McGregor on short notice but then didn't right?

They should call Dana and say they want to fight and fight now.

I am sure they will give them a fight if they did that.

Sure buddy ... Twitter. Kinda like how Jose Aldo wanted McGregor on short notice but then didn't right?

They should call Dana and say they want to fight and fight now.

I am sure they will give them a fight if they did that.

You obviously have a very biased views, which you refuse to veer from. Why even enter into conversation or debate at all?

Burger made 3x more here than Dillashaw did at 200. Wat

You obviously have a very biased views, which you refuse to veer from. Why even enter into conversation or debate at all?

So I give you FACTUAL proof that its not that hard ... and you comeback with ... "you are biased".

Yea .... ok.

Payouts are pretty good considering gate was just over a million and doubt big numbers were done on ppv

So I give you FACTUAL proof that its not that hard ... and you comeback with ... "you are biased".

Yea .... ok.
And there is factual evidence on this forum that fighters have not only had to go public with wanting a fight, but asking their fans to campaign for them. Your lame response was "They should call Dana if they want a fight." As if going public is anything but a last resort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back