UFC 201: Robbie Lawler vs. Tyron Woodley PBP (Discussion)

Much as I love this tune and respect Lawler's appreciation of classic motown, I really feel some kind of like doomsday entrance music would way better suit him.

If Woodley somehow manages to make this a boring fight.....

My fight picks tonight have been absolute shit! Brown and Namajunas lost. Worried for Lawler now!

I'm happy for Woodley that he got his title shot, but I've got to root for Lawler.

I hope woodely gets ko this style
tumblr_m6vptwoF951ry1rm7o1_250.gif

That's pretty much how Woodley got folded against Marquardt.

S&D > Generic rap shit.

I cannot see TWoods being effective in the championship rounds. If he wins he, he does so early.

Robbie has one of the best walk out songs ever, IMO

Really not sure as to why the majority seems to be picking Woodley. I don't think he is a real contender

The way this PPV has gone, woulsn't surprise me if there's a KO in the first minute,.

I'm not going to count Woodley out, Lawler has been asking a ton from his chin in the last few years. At some point the levy breaks.

I don't think Woodley has enough tools to mix it up to throw Robbie off. Tyron has a good overhand fight that he lulls fighters into by backing up into the cage and a good outside leg kick. Ofc, he has his wrestling as well but doesn't mix the two esp. well, usually full wrestler or full striker in his fights.

I think Robbie will be patient, chip away at the body + legs, and let the finish materialize later in the fight when cardio becomes a big facor. I have him by round 3/4 KO.

Back