UFC 201: Francisco Rivera vs. Erik Perez PBP (Discussion)

This is a swangin n bangin fight on paper, was a FOTN candidate.......just been shit so far with both guys looking to counter

Low level ass fighters fuck this man. I enjoy high level MMA. And we aren't getting much of it as of late.

Is Joe Rogan still sleeping from UFC 200? Dude's energy level has fallen off so much his voice could be in some commercial about "Low-T."

Are you feeling tired, lackadaisical? *cue Rogan live at 201* "Well he's patient but he's fighting very technical." zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Talk to your doctor today about Boneriffic from Pfizer.

Well what the fuck is happening tonight that could get anyone excited, let alone Joe Rogan?

So glad I'm not paying for this PPV.

This is a swangin n bangin fight on paper, was a FOTN candidate.......just been shit so far with both guys looking to counter
Alliance turns fighters into tap dancers. I used to be a tap dancer when I was a kid, so I should know.

wow just turned the tv off. Perez was making me sick with doing nothing while acting like hes got some footwork.

Well what the fuck is happening tonight that could get anyone excited, let alone Joe Rogan?
Trust me, I feel ya, but that's his job. And it's a carryover from 200 when he was half-asleep during some good scraps.

187v3d.jpg

Send Lineker in there to throw bombs at both of these guys.

Perez not lighting the world on fire but seemz to be getting the job done

Fight totally sucked out the momentum of the card for me. There was some, was enjoying the card, most of it anyways, this has been brutal to watch. Neither should be on a PPV.

That kick hurt Rivera.

Back