UFC 200 speculation

Ronda won't be ready.

And she will never fight cyborg.
I don't like the freak kick-boxing juice princess at all but I think she would wipe the floor with Honda right now.....

Maybe it'll be:

Lawler vs GSP
Conor vs Aldo 2
Cruz vs Faber 3

I definitely see Cruz Faber 3, GSP return, and possibly a Nick Diaz return. Who they fight I'm not sure, I wouldn't be surprised if Rousey Cyborg gets made. I speculate that they want the entire card on UFC 200 poster to have iconic names. McGregor will for sure fight on that card praying that he doesn't get hurt, I can see these names on the UFC 200 Poster Silva, McGregor, GSP, Diaz, Rousey. What other iconic names are out there that the UFC has wet dreams about? VanZant and Northcutt will probably make the prelims.

It's pretty obvious they don't want Frankie Edgar near a belt, whether he's fighting McGregor for it or not.
I agree, its a bummer, the guy has the best chance of anyone to become a 3 division champ

I would love to see Cyborg in the UFC but do not expect it to happen.
I am fearful that Punk fighting will be one of the main selling points.
don't have to worry, he's out having back surgery

McGregor vs. St. Pierre if Conor wins the title. GSP said he could get down to 155

Hard to see McGregor fighting at 145 again. I suppose if he loses to RDA he'll have to

So more than likely:

Mcgregor-Edgar
Cruz-Faber
Possibly Anderson-Rockhold if Anderson wins impressively against Bisping(will need to finish him for this to happen imo)
Lawler-Wonderboy maybe?

RDA-Khabib 2 pending results at 196

Cerrone-Nate 2

Wouldn't be surprised to see a really stacked under card as well

So many options! Looking forward to it already

If there is any wmma on the ufc 200 main card I'll be disappointed tbh

Back