UFC 200 is up on Fight Pass

batafrak

Very sour
@Green
Reaction score
Relive Sea Level Cain making Mr. Rousey his _____, and the birth of Moustache Aldo.

Loved the yellow octagon for about 10 seconds.

I'm gonna relive the demolition of Mark Hunt.

Cain's spinning shit in that fight went next level.

Sliced thru Browne-eye like butter.

tumblr_oa3il2KhZE1upwz95o1_400.gif

tumblr_oa3il2KhZE1upwz95o2_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
Relive Sea Level Cain making Mr. Rousey his _____, and the birth of Moustache Aldo.

Can't wait for him to fight for the belt at that level, maybe even further below the earths surface.

Subterranean Cain

Watching Tates amateurish skill set is hilarious, to think people were giving her a chance against Rousey in a 3rd fight just because she pulled a hail mary on a whitebelt.

The Fight Pass prelims were great. And even though the FS1 fights all went to decision most of the time they were good fights except Dillishaw schooling Assuncao on the feet which was not that fun to watch. The main card was the worst of the three I feel. The three fights that went to decision were so boring and the two fights that didn't were first round destructions. Tate and Brown getting destroyed was fun for a minute but not that compelling. Watching Aldo counter Frankie with the same 2 or 2-3 wasn't rewarding at all and the other two were wrestle blanket snooze fests.

What I'm saying is in retrospect 200 was not that good at all. 199 was better in every way.

Back