• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 196 pbp/discussion

Its a whole different world when you fight guys that can eat shots like nothing.

What surprised me was Nate rocking Conor that bad. Nate has never been a power puncher and he did not land THAT much volume.

STOCKTON MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Tried to free roll my Conor money with that amazing +660 Diaz lb line but of course I was too late cause FP stream lagged. Still up on the night, Elkins is to thank for a lot of that. Also nice to see those main event props we played win, knew people were out of there minds betting Conor to have more takedowns.

Its a whole different world when you fight guys that can eat shots like nothing.

What surprised me was Nate rocking Conor that bad. Nate has never been a power puncher and he did not land THAT much volume.

I'll say this, plekz was dead on about Conor tapping quick as fuck.

babylaugh1.gif

OH MY what a night.

The irony that it was Nate that turned CONOR into the panic wrestler.

love it, beautiful.

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaz <3

Just lost a ton of money on Connor and I'm so pissed off right now. Honestly, STOP THE F****** FIGHT, look how bloody Nate's face was, they should have stopped it on a cut. Again get screwed by Herb cause he doesn't even get a friggen doctor in to check the cut like all the other refs would do. What the F****!!!!!!!!
That's so shady wouldn't be surprised if Herb bet on Nate, fight could have been stopped in the 1st round for gods sake, christ almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just lost a ton of money on Connor and I'm so pissed off right now. Honestly, STOP THE F****** FIGHT, look how bloody Nate's face was, they should have stopped it on a cut. Again get screwed by Herb cause he doesn't even get a friggen doctor in to check the cut like all the other refs would do. What the F****!!!!!!!!
That's so shady wouldn't be surprised if Herb bet on Nate, fight could have been stopped in the 1st round for gods sake, christ almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL. You can't be serious. I was on Conor and don't even agree

LMFAOOOO!!!!

up 3 units on the night due to the over 85.5 strikes and nate more td's. Both lines had so much value. Nate tds at +265 and over 85 stikes at +170.

Looks like Stockton was Value Town after all and Nate Diaz the mayor of it tonight.

I haven't even totaled up my final numbers for tonight yet,I don't even care right now. Positive night but I am just riding out this high lol.

Frankie campaigning to Dana for McG next. Dana says him defending the 145 belt makes sense right now.

lol no RDA now?

Aldo calling Conor out for UFC 200 on instagram

Back