UFC 196 Free Fight: Holly Holm vs Ronda Rousey

Nice. One of my most fave fights ever. I still remember how awesome it felt that night watching it.

giphy.gif

The fight was the epitome of a chatarsis.
It felt almost "too good to be true" in its crescendo.
JBG thought that no, it wasn't good enough: so the LHK KO came.
Who are we to disagree?
Holly bless

Dicks hard over a chick losing. Lol. Rousey rustled jimmies. Loud mouth female we can't have that. Lol

Why would anyone talk about it. It didn't lead to her winning did it? Ronda is not the first loosing fighter to have connected solidly against the winning fighter. People dont talk about it because they have never talked about it before especially when the loosing fighter was dominated in that manner. Should we also award her a participation trophy?

wtf are you talking about? im just saying it feels like lots of people didn't notice it. did you even read my post? or are you just one of those people with a shtty life that's always angry?

Holm's win was a definitive. There is no doubt she dominated Rousey from start to finish.

Holly was moving back the whole time, so even when Ronda landed it wasn't as effective. And I'm sure Holly has been hit a lot harder than that before. I watched that boxing match where she got knocked out. That ish was cray. She was all up in the ropes.

I can't stand Ronda but my humility gets the best of me. That look she gave Edmond once it was over was pretty heartbreaking. Especially after hearing that she contemplated suicide after this fight. It was still a great fight though and I'm glad Holly got the W.

I have watched this fight over and over and still enjoyed that KO at the end.

well, we can't have that now can we
guess i'll have to watch the free fight now, i've watched it over 100x

at 10:54, it's there, but they isolated the "NO" and lowered it really low.
Music to my ears.

Already had it saved on my hard drive but thanks anyway.

giphy.gif

What a performance. Holly's defensive responsibility was magnificent.

Back