UFC 195: Lawler vs. Condit Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

34862-959512.png

So many quality fights, great way to start the year.

Really hyped to see Tanaka fighting again. One of those Asian wiz-kids that I hope grows into soemthing spectacular. Seeing how Tumenov handles Larkin will also be intresting.

Hope some of these Vegas yuppies show up early otherwise Duffy/Poirier are going to be fighting in front of like twenty people.

On the verge of buying this PPV. If McDonald, Duffy or even Soto's fight was on the main card instead of Trujillo I'd definitely buy it.

Ortega by submission, intredasting. Trujillo by submission, intredastinger.

I just dont feel ive picked unless theres a couple of submissions in there. and i was running out of fights

How long from now, until Duffy/Porier start? Thanks if anyone can help.

34862-913331.png

I'm apparently very optimistic and dislike submissions? I didn't realize how unlikely my picks looked until right now.

I just dont feel ive picked unless theres a couple of submissions in there. and i was running out of fights
Ah, I see. Ortega makes sense but I think Brandao is too good on the ground to get caught in something. Poirier would be the guy to pick for a sub win, maybe even Duffy or Soto but I will laugh my ass off and tip my hat to you if Trujillo wins by a submission.
For me I gotta throw a couple underdog picks or I feel like I picked wrong.

Back