UFC 193 - Anyone know rough prices?

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm from Sydney and just seen that Michael Bisping vs Robert Whittaker has been added to the card so I have to make my way up their. I'm looking to see if I can afford it but prices don't seem to be out.

Does anyone know of any rough prices / when tix will be on sale?

UFC fight club September 14, register at the microsite www.ufc.com/melbourne for September 16 tickets, general public September 21.

I bet at minimum it will be $150-$200 or so

20 didgeridoos for the front row and 10 billabongs for the back row.

If you don't like it, fuck off.

How the fuck is the back row more expensive than the front?

I went to the Adelaide Card so I can tell you how much that was, of course it was a Fight Night Card so that is something to keep in Mind.

I paid for one of the best areas for seating (Not Floor Seats , the ones slightly less close still awesome though) they set me back a bit over $260AUD each. IIRC the cheapest seats were about $70 but seeing as though this is a stadium show they may look to fill it up by offering $40-$50 seats maybe.

I heard you get a discount if you can wins 3 games of Knifey-Spooney against the Prime Minister

where is the best place to sit in a stadium of this size? ive been to a couple of normal UFC events and always get the first tier seats, looking down into the cage.

in a stadium, the first tier will be miles away, do you think its better to aim for nosebleeds or floor seats etc?

I'm gonna fly down from Sydney to go to this. I was there when Whittaker knocked out Hester. Unfortunately I couldn't be there when he knocked out Tavares, but I'm definitely going to be there when he knocks out Bisping.

This is the main event for me.

WAR WHITTAKER.

Back