UFC 191 Free Fight: Demetrious Johnson vs John Dodson

FeelingFroggy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
anyone excited for this fight? I, personally, would love a simultaneous mutual knockout...

[YT]dcBAlxLP-BU[/YT]

Great fight. Feel like Mighty Mouse could dominate in the rematch but I would love for it to be another exciting match.

yes for sure .
personally i would of liked Dodson to have a couple more fights before the rematch to take away any sort or ring rust that might be lingering from the injury layoff .
it's a card i know that will get a lot of flack but to me it's a great card .

yes for sure .
personally i would of liked Dodson to have a couple more fights before the rematch to take away any sort or ring rust that might be lingering from the injury layoff .

I'm with you, I like all the fights on the main card. Mir/Arlovski is going to be a lot of fun for sure, Rumble/Manuwa should be pretty wild, and seeing Paige is always fun. All that combined with the MM/Dodson Rematch should make for a solid night of fights.

yes for sure .

I'm with you, Mighty Mouse has looked even more improved as of late. Dodson looked okay in his comeback fight, but his fight with DJ was exciting. I hope for a solid rematch on an underrated card.

I thought Dodson won first 3 rounds pretty handily tbh.

Rogan saying he doesn't like how Dodson is letting him push the pace is dumb because he was being a counter striker here.

Very excited for the rematch! Best fight at FW

I can't find a gif of it but did anybody notice that Dodson signaled that he got knee'd in the jewels against the cage but it was actually a clean liver shot?

I thought Dodson won first 3 rounds pretty handily tbh.

Rogan saying he doesn't like how Dodson is letting him push the pace is dumb because he was being a counter striker here.

Most people had MM wining the last 3 rounds.

Dodson needs to save us from the boring reign of Mini Mouse

I remember the first fight, nothing but awesomeness, however I got the Mouse retaining in another epic battle of skillz.

In nearly every other fight. When Dodson knocks down opponent, he pounces.

In the most important fight of his career. He knocks down the champ 2-3 times then just lets him recover each time.

Dodson did not look the same in his last fight, unfortunately. I see MM taking the rematch far easier than the first match.

Back