UFC 191 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1

Wow what an awesome wife MM

Cool vid. Gonna be a good night of fights

I'm a Mir fan but what I took from that is Mir has two pocket dogs who wear tutus and wrestles at his daughter school.

While AA runs steep hills in the hot sun with his pitbull.

Then goes to an actual gym.

Arlovski with the pitbull at the end was awesome.

I never liked Dodson since TUF. I hope he loses badly

As usual, an awesome job is done to build anticipation for the upcoming bouts. Arlovski's training was inspiring footage.

Maximus stealing the show

I like MM, but he better be teaching those kids how to defend themselves with names like that.

Sucks that Mir and Arlovski have to fight now. Both on a tear. Both on an amazing resurgence. Both Legends. Long time fan of both these dudes so don't want to see either lose. And it will probably be by devestating KO too. The only way I'd prefer to see this is if it were for the belt.

I'm a Mir fan but what I took from that is Mir has two pocket dogs who wear tutus and wrestles at his daughter school.

While AA runs steep hills in the hot sun with his pitbull.

Then goes to an actual gym.

frank-mir-headphones.gif

Frank mirs wife "your fight is putting a damper on my schedule."

Wow she is a real supportive wife.....

Maveryk? Is that an homage to both Top Gun and Mr. Majestyk?

Sucks that Mir and Arlovski have to fight now. Both on a tear. Both on an amazing resurgence. Both Legends. Long time fan of both these dudes so don't want to see either lose. And it will probably be by devestating KO too. The only way I'd prefer to see this is if it were for the belt.

Couldn't agree more.

Back