UFC 190: Ronda Rousey vs Bethe Correia PBP (Discussion)

Ronda prolonging this fight means instead of lasting 20 secs it's gonna last 40.

Bethe is not just a marketing genius. She found a way to get fast tracked to a title shot by simple hand gestures after wins and favorable matchups.

Bethe is also a tactical genius. She's been intentionally turning in underwhelming performances to hide her true power level. Sloppy arm punches, robotic movement, and poor defense against the clinch have all been an act. Tonight she puts on a masterclass of display of mixed martial arts and dethrones the dominant Rousey.

All Hail Brazilian Ass Overlord Correira

Are you saying Bethe mastered the art of WOLF TICKETS?

I wonder if Ronda will come out to Piper's bag pipe music?

Her walkout music sounds like it was recorded off the radio on a cassette

Finally. Fuck this was a long night, lol.

I really hope that Correia takes this. She has pinache. But it's going to take a lot for this to not end up building the myth of Rousey as a P4P great.
I just want to see Joe's reaction if that happens.

Please bethe knock her out so I can see Dana's smirk wiped off his face

Ronda will finish in about 30 seconds. I'm still cheering for Bethe though.

Same. Ronda has always rubbed me the wrong way. She's going to kill Bethe, though.

This is the worst walkout song I've ever heard

I'm going to say Bethe wins by lucky punch in the first 30 seconds. Just so you can all celebrate my Godliness if it actually happens

tumblr_m55i0vOfRR1qk3ztg.gif

Looks like Bethe gonna gas if she doesn't get finished quickly.

fight ends in 32 seconds

God damnit. I gotta wake up for work in 4 hours, and I'm still drinking. War Quick Fight!

What happened with all the people cheering for Ronda at the weight in ?

Back