UFC 188: Cain Velasquez vs. Fabricio Werdum PBP (Discussion)

AA and JDS are both there...

so if Cain wins AA is next and JDS is next if Werdum wins?

Cain bulldozes Werdum for a 2nd round KO. Or Cain picks his shots and Werdum flops to his back to a Cain UD victory.

Gaaaawt dayum I will be happy no matter who wins. Just hope we have an exciting fight with a decisive / non-controversial finish.

Let's go !

Not fooling myself, I know than the most likely scenario is Fabricio getting overwhelmed by Cain's speed and pace, but I'm still rooting for Vai Cavalo, here's hoping he ends this run by being crowned champion.

Btw, even in defeat he shouldn't apologize for the comments that supposedly pissed Cain off. It's not like what he said was wrong/false.

Finally. So long in the making. The wait is over.

As a frenchman, I got my cup of wine. I'm ready.

Cain is awesome.

But go Werdum.

I got home in time for the co-main: is the earlier part of the card worth watching?

Given the altitude and the problems we've seen in the previous fights I'm wondering how these 2 heavyweights will react if the fight goes into the late rounds.

Either Velsasquatch by cardio or Werdum by sub

Not many other viable options

Just hoping Cain doesn't KO Werdum. Will win my first parlay @ vbookie in over 20 attempts. I think, because of the layoff and elevation, he won't exhaust himself with going for the KO. We'll see.

He's probably going to be emotional, though, so maybe he gasses himself? Unique circumstances. Hope Werdum submits him. Would make for an interesting rematch.

why do they keep talking about Joe Warren?

is time?

holy-rollins.gif

Cain can't fuck up and get caught in that guard. Best to avoid the ground altogether.

Back