Ufc 185

RockyLockridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So now that UFC 185 has been announced for dallas and we have a main even of Pettis vs Dos Anjos What other match ups would like to see? specifically a Co-Main.

I think I want Rockhold vs Machida to be the co-main, but I also want that to be a 5 round fight so I'm a bit torn.

The card is march 14th, So i think it's safe to say no one who has competed in 2015 will be able to make the date for this card (except maybe cerrone.)

So that being said, Any Ideas?

Pettis/RDA
Machida/Rockhold
Rampage/Shogun
Browne/Arlovski
Poirier/Bermudez

Wineland/Soto

Hopefully Arlovski vs Barnett

Pettis/RDA
Machida/Rockhold
Rampage/Shogun
Browne/Arlovski
Poirier/Bermudez

That'd be great. I think Arlovski is out a little while longer though.

That's a legit good ppv card with nothing but exciting fights, looks to be realistic too.

9/10 card for sure

Machida v Rockhold would be awesome but a bit torn because I would want that for 5 on a fight night too.

so lets start doing 5 round co main

Not for PPV unless they have two titles on the line , hell this past PPV just barely toed the line on their limit which is why DC didn't even get a Interview and JJs was pretty quick

Not for PPV unless they have two titles on the line , hell this past PPV just barely toed the line on their limit which is why DC didn't even get a Interview and JJs was pretty quick

with two 25 min fights they could just take away a fight.

Probably Rampage/Shogun. I don't know if they'd stack that card with Machida/Rockhold too.

Rockhold/Machida NEEDS to be five rounds.

The number of people who want Lesnar-Mir 3 mystifies me. I'd rather see Lesnar vs basically anyone else. Thanks for letting Uncle Dana know you love trilogies.

I'm thinking...

Pettis/RDA
Women's 115lb title
Rampage's return (probably Fabio Maldonado)
Duffee/Mitrione
Tony Ferguson/Jim Miller

Something like that.

The number of people who want Lesnar-Mir 3 mystifies me. I'd rather see Lesnar vs basically anyone else. Thanks for letting Uncle Dana know you love trilogies.

i think this one has had an appropriate amount of time.

they need to increase their time or w/e

Back