UFC 184 match up's

Jackyle

White Belt
Reaction score
UFC 184 has some very interesting match up's with a lot at stake, and match up's that look good on paper that I think will be lopsided.

Weidman is going to dominate Belfort.
Rousey is going to wipe out Zingano as sad as I am to say that
Jacare is going to submit Romero without much problem
Bigfoot and Mir fight to not get cut?
Ellenberger and Koscheck fight to not get cut?
If Munoz cannot beat a comeback from Carniero does he get cut?
Holm V Pennington looks like it will be a good one.
If Potts loses to Lewis he gets cut, so fighting for his job?
Walsh and Jouban, I thought they both got robbed last fight they each had, and this is my pick for fight of the night, with Holm v Pennington not far behind.

Lot on the line for a lot of guys on this card.

Makes is more interesting for sure.

hey man, we're not talking about that yet...today we're talking about excerpts from jon jones interviews

Jacare is not going to have an easy time with Romero... imo

I think once Romero lands a big shot on Jacare (which will be pretty early), it will make him hesitant and shoot on his legs badly (as he usually does along with most all BJJ players) then Romero wins. Romero via tko or decision. Romero is miles better wrestler than Jacare, he is also very capable of getting back up, he should bully Jacare about.

I think once Romero lands a big shot on Jacare (which will be pretty early), it will make him hesitant and shoot on his legs badly (as he usually does along with most all BJJ players) then Romero wins. Romero via tko or decision. Romero is miles better wrestler than Jacare, he is also very capable of getting back up, he should bully Jacare about.

I hope so, I want Romero to win. Jacare has just been so incredibly good it's hard for me to see him losing.

I hope so, I want Romero to win. Jacare has just been so incredibly good it's hard for me to see him losing.

True, but he is pretty predictable when it comes to striking and his footwork. I hope Romero can surprise us.

Back