UFC 182 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 5

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Sensei Seagal in the house! and CM Punk too.

Have the UFC stopped doing the Primetime series?, this would of been a good fight to do it for.

Thanks man. Just died at the Segal part :p
I would die if Cormier did whatever sensei Segal told him to do and won that fight by it in the first round.

Ok Seagal was there. Now I'm changing to Cormier.

Seagal's secret advice for Cormier against Jones was to do this:

giphy.gif

Steven Seagul
actor

Funny how they don't even call him a martial artist.

dayum sensei seagal in da house and asked to shut off the cameras to train DC... well, its over. DC by whatever he wants.

lmao seagal weasels his way into embedded...

THE MAN IS A PRO :D

seagal probably got more fighting experience then CM Punk

Have the UFC stopped doing the Primetime series?, this would of been a good fight to do it for.

They did UFC Countdown which i like. Plus add in the Bad Blood and all these Embedded and we have a lot of footage. Though the Primetime series was good

"Daniel has asked me to show him a couple of things that are unusual"

Seagul is HUGE. He could make a run at HW.

My favourite parts.

1. Gangster Seagal: "There's a lot of mothafuckas in here"

2. Mysterious Seagal: "I'll show him a couple of things that are...unusual....turn that off!"

3. Seagal, The Master: "If he does one of those right, the game is over, the fight is over. you know that"

I wonder what techniques Sensei Seagal taught Cormier behind closed doors and if he'll use them on fight night. The last time Machida and Anderson trained with Sensei they won, let's see if history repeats it self when training with Sensei Seagal before an upcoming fight.

Embedded videos are awesome...Man DC vs Jones is too good to be real...Amazing fight I wish good luck to both of them because I am so much excited...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back