UFC 181 GIF Request: For Lawler's Death Stare

Don't have the gif but just wanted to say I'm so glad rob won that belt and took it away from douchy hendricks.

Robbie%2BLawler%2BStares%2BDown%2BJohny%2BHendricks%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

lul@ herb dean thinking he was going to sucker punch Johnny

Robbie is such an idiot, I can't wait for Hendricks to maybe (fight?) beat him again, GSP would kick both of their asses.

Robbie rocks. He epitomizes a champion fighter. He's doesn't talk smack, he constantly improves, he'll fight anybody and he fights to finish, not score.

Just re-watched him fight Rory again yesterday and he came out in the third with fire and almost knocked him out. Rory was doing his usually kung-fooey crap and Lawler just walked right through it. At the end of round two Robbie had landed TWICE as many strikes as Rory, but since Rory got a takedown and a few mostly block elbows in, he won the second round, apparently.

He wasn't done with Hendricks. If only there was one extra minute.

Robbie going full berzerk, in the zone..
Too bad it didn't happen 1 round before

Robbie going full berzerk, in the zone..
Too bad it didn't happen 1 round before

It nearly did. He started an elbow barrage near the end of the 4th too and Lawler was laying there like he was in the 5th.

If Lawler had had more time who knows.

I'm 100% positive people would also love Jones if he did the exact same thing. :D

Back