UFC 178 concept should be rematch party

TKZOMBIE

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
With the headliner as Jones vs Gus 2,

Co-main should be Dillashaw vs Assuncao 2

if you don't like, Juggernaught vs Story 2 would be greeeeat, would be a battle.

Korean Zombie vs Poirier 2

Alex Garcia vs Sean Spencer 2

Maybe a little too much?

edit - I guess you guys really don't like MirNog3

Last edited:
lol at Mir vs Big Nog 3. How many times does Mir need to beat him?

Mir needs a W in a bad way and Nog needs to get that Mir stain off of his soul.

They are both at the ends of their career. I'd be happy if they both retired right now. Mir might have one more fight in him against a lower level guy but Big Nog is done imo.

Not a bad idea, but like others pointed out enough on mir/Nog. Give me Ellen Berger vs Story 2

With the headliner as Jones vs Gus 2,

Co-main should be Dillashaw vs Assuncao 2

Mir vs Big Nog 3

Korean Zombie vs Poirier 2

Alex Garcia vs Sean Spencer 2

Maybe a little too much?

Replace that with Hendo/W.Silva III

Maybe add Chael vs Wand 4? Wand can try and redeem himself from the three previous forfeit defeats

They are both at the ends of their career. I'd be happy if they both retired right now. Mir might have one more fight in him against a lower level guy but Big Nog is done imo.

I agree entirely. He was utterly destroyed in his last few fights and it is just getting sad.

I think both are done. So it's a done vs done match that would make'em both retire

I actually really like this idea. Imagine if they put a fight like Diaz vs Condit on a card like that as well.

GSP-Koscheck III in a loser leaves town match. Book it Dana.

I actually really like this idea. Imagine if they put a fight like Diaz vs Condit on a card like that as well.

Diaz has turned that fight down like ten times. Weird how he only will take huge fights for the Ufc but would crush any can SFarce threw his way

Diaz has turned that fight down like ten times. Weird how he only will take huge fights for the Ufc but would crush any can SFarce threw his way
Well, Strikeforce was willing to really treat him in regards to favorable match-making.

Between 2006 and 2013, Diaz fought precisely two (2) wrestling based opponents: Sean Sherk and GSP.

Back