UFC 174 Official Lineup set.

Great looking card. Always exciting to watch Johnson fight.

I like the main card, but the prelims are re-fried shit.

You know the prelims are bad when Mike Easton is the most exciting part of the card.

90% of Sherdog doesn't watch prelims anyways, it just sucks we'll have to every everyone bitching about it all the same.

I don't bother with prelims generally. The main card looks good though, should be a good one

90% of Sherdog doesn't watch prelims anyways, it just sucks we'll have to every everyone bitching about it all the same.

I will bitch and probably still watch a few of them. It's a disease

ha ha ha ha... He said 'Johnson fight'.

His last two fights were more pretty one sided so I can see what you mean. He looked very good in them though.

No one ever finished Joe before let alone brutality KO him the way he did. And him going for that armbar in the 5th against Moraga was great seeing how was ahead in the fight and still took the risk and got the finish.

DJ just seems to be one a different level than most of the division right now.

His last two fights were more pretty one sided so I can see what you mean. He looked very good in them though.

No one ever finished Joe before let alone brutality KO him the way he did. And him going for that armbar in the 5th against Moraga was great seeing how was ahead in the fight and still took the risk and got the finish.

DJ just seems to be one a different level than most of the division right now.

Agreed. Mighty Mouse owns 125. Perhaps another shot for Dodson? other than that I don't have a contender. Although I see it as an Anderson Silva thing where you are that much better and the competition isn't so stiff.

anyway I'll still be childish and enjoy the laugh at 'Johnson fighting'.

At first glance it's a decent card.....but then people are going to think 'wait, I have to pay for this? I'm out'

This better bee a free card like UFC 120. I'm not paying $70 for this shit. I'd rather buy a new video game.

i might go if tickets are really cheap...

i see ticketmaster lower their prices now.. don't see those $420 tickets anymore.. i can see deep discount coming within the week or so.. so many seats left..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back