UFC 173: Takeya Mizugaki vs. Francisco Rivera PBP (Discussion)

When is Cruz set to return? Miz/Cruz would be a great fight.

I like this. Mizugaki is an easy sub win for Barao.

Mizugaki would be a great return fight for Cruz though. Hope that dude heals up soon.

Someone needs to beat Mizugaki cuz Barao would easily beat the shit out of him.

I dunno man, if Assuncao and Cruz aren't ready inside 3 months and Barao gets the job done quickly against Dillashaw without getting hurt he'll be fighting for the strap in September or so.

Judges got it right :eek: At least two of them.

I like this. Mizugaki is an easy sub win for Barao.

Mizugaki would be a great return fight for Cruz though. Hope that dude heals up soon.

Agreed, he's way too hittable. Barao would make quick work out of him.

Mizugaki should be fighting Leeroy instead of Faber

Mizugaki becomes a Contender after this... no more Gatekeeping for him.

Dana is dat you?
Why you hate all the Asian fighters?
Is this the same Dana White that got an erection because Gomi won and he could stick him on a Japan card? And was just drooling over the South Korean fighters as he plots UFC's world domination?

Rogan making excuses for Rivera

This was really bothering me during the fight- Joe rogan is usually very excited and enthusiasic about the fight that he's calling, and in turn makes a fight 'feel' more exciting.

He sounded REALLY biased in this fight probably because he personally knows and is freinds with rivera, but come on man, you can do a MUCH better job than that commentating a fight including a country's highest ranked talent- just because 'your boy' is getting dominated, YOU don't need to get bored and sound dissappointed- there was plenty still to comment on other than 'this is really boring'

Mizugaki won very decisively and pummeled Rivera at Rivera's strongest part of the game.

Back