UFC 173 Free Fight: Robbie Lawler vs. Josh Koscheck

do they actually keep these "free fights" available indefinitely in youtube or do they keep them up for some time and then no longer share the video?

do they actually keep these "free fights" available indefinitely in youtube or do they keep them up for some time and then no longer share the video?

From my experience they keep them up for a long time.

They make them private after the event.

Robbie showed a lot of heart being on his back most of the round, really went for it when he got back up and got the opportunity to throw his hands. The guy is a beast, if he didn't get taken down at the end of the 5th, he'd have the belt around his waist right now.

They make them private after the event.

Hmm, I think that when they upload the fights on a fighter's YT account, then they stay up, because there are still plenty of free fights on YouTube that aren't private.

Ex:

I think they just do this for publicity purposes and they private them/remove them.

Or you guys actually think they do this for fun?

Hmm, I think that when they upload the fights on a fighter's YT account, then they stay up, because there are still plenty of free fights on YouTube that aren't private.

Ex:

Ah yeah, I think the ones that UFC upload get taken down though.

I bookmarked the Overeem/Browne free fight link last month when they put it up, and it says it's private now. When Jones fought Texiera, they put up a full behind the scene fight show for it, and then they took it down after the event.

*full behind the scenes of the Gus fight

Ex:

They made Anderson's fights private, as well as Jones/Shogun.

Lawler's bottom game showed a good improvement in this fight. Good use of the butterfly here. Koscheck couldn't control him at all or get anything going on the ground.

Great timing on that knee too. Lawler's revival since dropping back down has been great to watch. Can't wait for Lawler/Ellenberger.

Man, i got to admit i didnt give Robbie much of a chance when i heard of his ufc return. That went out of the window when i saw this for the first time, dude is a true beast and gained huge respect from me when he beat Rory even tho i was rooting for Rory. I really wish he would have won the belt, but belt or not he has a fan in me for sure!

Back