UFC 172: Jones vs. Teixeira Prelims PBP (Discussion) 4:30pm PT/ 7:30pm ET/ 12:30am UK

TheUpsetter

Kid Dynamite v2.0
@Brown
Reaction score
UFC Fight Pass web page

How to Watch

Fight Card and Fighter Profiles
UFC 172: Jones vs. Teixeira

Card Info

UFC 172: Jones vs. Teixeira

Date: April 26, 2014

Venue: Baltimore Arena

Main Card Broadcast: PPV (7pm PT/ 10pm ET/ 3am UK)

Prelims Broadcast: Fox Sports 1 (5pm PT/ 8pm ET/ 1am UK)

Prelims Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass (4:30pm PT/ 7:30pm ET/ 12:30am UK)

UFC_172_Jones_vs._Teixeira_Poster.jpg

Main Card (Pay-Per-View) 7pm PT/ 10pm ET/ 3am UK

UFC Light Heavyweight Championship
Jon Jones (19-1) vs Glover Teixeira (22-2)

Light Heavyweight
Phil Davis (12-1) vs Anthony Johnson (16-4)

Middleweight
Luke Rockhold (11-2) vs Tim Boetsch (17-6)

Lightweight
Jim Miller (23-4, 1 NC) vs Yancy Medeiros (9-1)

Featherweight
Max Holloway (8-3) vs Andre Fili (13-1)

Preliminary Bouts (Fox Sports 1) 5pm PT/ 8pm ET/ 1am UK

Flyweight
Joseph Benavidez (19-4) vs Tim Elliott (10-4-1)

Lightweight
Takanori Gomi (34-9, 1 NC) vs Isaac Vallie-Flagg (14-4-1)

Women​

Pretty good looking Prelims.

I look forward..:D

I hate it when cards start after midnight here :(

I hate it when cards start after midnight here :(

I was thinking that, must suck to wait till 3am for the main card. You should just watch it tomorrow at your convenience.

I was thinking that, must suck to wait till 3am for the main card. You should just watch it tomorrow at your convenience.

Nah, if there's even the remotest chance of Jon Jones getting knocked out, I HAVE to see it live

Staying up to watch Gomi.

Will probably not sleep if he wins.

I once heard an American on these boards complain about the fact that he had to sit up until midnight to watch a card.

I politely informed him that thats around the time cards usually start in Europe.

The only reply I got was "fuck you".

I once heard an American on these boards complain about the fact that he had to sit up until midnight to watch a card.

I politely informed him that thats around the time cards usually start in Europe.

Knulla dig sj

...fuck you

jk that sucks

Just been watching some old Jones and Glover fights and I have changed my mind. Jones will win and it will be down to speed,reach, size and strength. The only guy who can beat Jones is Gus imo.

Just been watching some old Jones and Glover fights and I have changed my mind. Jones will win and it will be down to speed,reach, size and strength. The only guy who can beat Jones is Gus imo.

Pretty much this.

I personally thought Rashad would have some chance but he just got owned big time. I would say only Gus and perhaps a future,much improved Phil can do it as well.

Back