UFC 161: Evans vs. Henderson Prelims PBP (Discussion) 4:00pm PT/7:00pm ET

I agree the fight sucked, but woodley was pushed around, and out struck. He was mostly defending. I think he could have won that fight but it seemed like he was too worried about gassing out or over extending himself and letting jake catch him in a submission.

I had woodley picked to win by KO, but he desrved to lose that fight

I think Shields pressure throws people off more then you'd expect

lots of idiot hypocrites in here. They say that laying on guy shouldnt win you fights but when a guy does the same thing clinching you all are fast to say he won....ha retards.

I agree with much of this . This place cracks me up. :icon_chee

The UFC should start taking away points for clearly stalling. Should have been quicker resets. I thought GSP was boring but Jake Shields is on a whole other level of boring.

Can they cut Barry now? What a pathetic performance. He'd be better off making youtube videos instead of fighting.

Piss poor performance from Barry. Looked like he got injured though, maybe a cracked orbital or something? Huge uppercuts from Jordan.

Ugh, feel bad for Barry...pretty bad performance not sure but he I think he took a thumb in the eye with the first uppercut.

Guess he gets leg go now as well, On another note why did the ref move in when Barry started getting back up? I mean was pretty poor on his part.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back