• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 160: Gray Maynard vs. TJ Grant PBP (Discussion)

TJ Grant is a bad man!

Go canada!

Sorry sorry, couldn't help being patriotic for a second.

This.

Btw Maynard is overrated now? Really people?

Of course Maynard is overrated, now the guy is a mid level LW at best. Still haven't figured out that this is how the MMA community works?

TJ Grant is a bad man!

Go canada!

Sorry sorry, couldn't help being patriotic for a second.

All is forgiven, we know how much Canada is in dire need of more cage fighting heroes! GSP by himself is just not enough.

So many people were sleeping on TJ. He came in to kill and he did just that. Maynard thought he could cruse to another decision and easy title shot. So happy for TJ

Maynard was throwing leather tonight and he has been throwing hard for quite some time. He was the closest person to ever finish Edgar. Frankie Edgar fought Jose Aldo and Bj Penn both guys known for their dangerous striking came no where close to finishing him.

Stop being a blind hater.

Hope Gray doesnt retire he looked good before TJ caught him.

I feel bad for anyone who bet on Maynard, but I totally saw this coming. Maybe not so quickly in the first round, but still saw this coming lol.

Is there a gif of the combo?

Last edited:
Frustrating to see Maynard not attempt one single take down, not even instinctively to allow himself time to recover. I don't get it.

Back