UFC 157 ticket prices very low...

Considering this is the first WMMA to headline an event, I'm not too surprised

Hmmmm, do you think there'll be any $350 seats available when the tickets go on sale to the general public? I want to attend this event with the best possible seats, but I'm afraid of the ticket availability by Friday.

Hmmmm, do you think there'll be any $350 seats available when the tickets go on sale to the general public? I want to attend this event with the best possible seats, but I'm afraid of the ticket availability by Friday.

You should be fine bro...clearly there isn't a lot of people interested in going to this event.

ill go if i can.get killer seats.for 200 bucks a pop. im close to the honda center.arrowhead pond.

I still wouldn't pay a dime for a main event like that

Come on man. Even if you don't like WMMA you still get Hendo, Machida, Faber, Ivan, Koscheck, return of Lawler, rumors of Schaub getting KO'd by Lavar.

So ya, I wouldn't pay a lot of money for it, but I'd certainly pay a dime or 100x a dime. At the very least I guess you could say you were at the very first women's UFC event. I can say I saw the best male and female MMA fighters of their time when I saw Fedor and Cyborg fight in San Jose. Except Fedor lost.....

i doubt theres a huge demand for those $350 tix. you should be fine.

Back