• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 157: Ronda Rousey Opens Up -1500 To Defeat Liz Carmouche

They're betting on Hendo and Machida to sell this one.

Despite being great fighters both aren't draws. UFC 157 is shaping up to be a record in PPV buys.

Didn't Carmouche take Coenen to the brink or am I remembering incorrectly?

yep, she was winning the fight until she got choked... it should be an easy 1st round armbar victory for Ronda

Doesn't matter what the line is if you bet on Liz.

They're easily the biggest names on the card.

Machida did poor numbers vs Jones, and Hendo gets screwed by the UFC over and over because he can't draw as much as a guy like Sonnen. I don't know.

I guess they're banking on Ronda to be this mythical superstar, hence the whole main card thing.

This hardly passes the first minute.

Ronda clinches, trips/rip toss, pulls armbar. Boom, tap, over.

Machida did poor numbers vs Jones, and Hendo gets screwed by the UFC over and over because he can't draw as much as a guy like Sonnen. I don't know.

I guess they're banking on Ronda to be this mythical superstar, hence the whole main card thing.

Machida vs Jones was a poor card tho.. Other than big nog vs mir, not a single interesting fight in the main card.

I bet they're gonna stack this card as much as they can.

Back