UFC 155: The Road to the Heavyweight Title (9 free fights)

Why can't I watch this on my ipad?

Love that Kongo fight and why isn't the kongo fight on there?

Love that Kongo fight and why isn't the kongo fight on there?

Good question. JDS vs. Nelson isn't on there either so I'm guessing that they omitted the fights where JDS and Cain looked their worst.

Thanks for posting. And I couldn't stop laughing at Cayan Velasquez.

Good question. JDS vs. Nelson isn't on there either so I'm guessing that they omitted the fights where JDS and Cain looked their worst.

Probably should have omitted JDS/Cain 1 then.

Didn't realize it at the time, but the Kongo fight is so telling. The fight was on the feet a total of 40 seconds the first 2 rds and Cain was dropped 3 times. And the third rd, after the beating Kongo had taken, he still managed to get to his feet and land some hard knees and shots on Cain. Jds is a much better striker than Kongo and his movement and tdd is much better. It just amazes me how lacking Cains defense is.

Last edited:
Why can't I ever get through any of these full fights on YouTube? They are constantly buffering when I try to watch them, but this doesn't happen when I try to watch any other youtube videos.

Why can't I ever get through any of these full fights on YouTube? They are constantly buffering when I try to watch them, but this doesn't happen when I try to watch any other youtube videos.

Idk but the same thing used to happen when to me when they first starting doing these try clearing your cache

Now that I watched all these fights again...well previouslu I had it around 60/40 % in favor of Cain going to sleep against JDS..now I believe the percentage is a bit higher. I mean unless Cain's stand up hasnt improved dramatically I see JDS catching him

Back