UFC 155: Joe Lauzon vs. Jim Miller PBP (Discussion)

Calm your shit, Wanderlei took it from Bisping with 1 sub. Stop quoting me to get your post count up. I didn't say it was a robbery, just I got excited.

Yes with 1 sub in a very close striking round. Not in a round when Wanderlei was being knocked to the ground by leg kicks.

thankfully i fell asleep during a boring Jury vs. Johnson fight and woke up to a fkn war...

Yes with 1 sub in a very close striking round. Not in a round when Wanderlei was being knocked to the ground by leg kicks.

True, but like I said, I just got excited.. I was rooting for J-lau but yeah Miller won it.

Its 7.10 am and i havent slept. And i was jumping around, crazy ass fight.
Haista vittu! Onko pakko!

One hour earlier over here, that fight saved the night.

dat hail mary flying heel hook.
It was amazing but it was too little too late. If he had done it earlier and made the third a grappling match he might've subbed him but great fight nonetheless.
Miller all 3 rounds. Thought it was clear. Lets not forget the first 3 1/2 minutes of round 2...
I agree but Lauzon had his moments and didn't make it easy for Miller
im big lauzon fan but he didnt do enough to take the 3rd. the 2nd was close and could have gone either way.
I thought Miller won the grappling, I beleive he had more dominant positions and I don't think Lauzon's subs were very tight in that round.
[semantics]
Terrible wording. Miller didn't ''easily win that fight''.
[/semantics]

Yeah, he won all three rounds IMO but Lauzon made him work for it.

That third round is how every fighter who is clearly down 2-0 should fight a third round.

Those last 30 seconds is exactly how a fighter who is going to lose should fight. Throw a hailmary and hope you catch something and try to rip that motherfucker off.

FOTY

I'm a huge Miller fan but when Lauzon hit that I was hoping he finished it.

Awesome all around

Had he hit the flying heel hook, it would have been an all-tiime one of the greatest comeback fights/submission comeback/submission wins ever.

Absolutely awesome fight, can't see Cain vs Junior beating this one for FOTN!

Back