UFC 155 is sorta meh???

Yeah pretty boring.
Varner vs. Guillard was good though I thought.

I'm watching Live Free or Die Hard on FX. I'm glad I skipped this PPV!

Betting there (your) bank on a 2-3 minute rematch for 50-60 bucks......keep the threads/results coming

Yeah, you're right but it's no biggie. Some cards are "meh," some cards are horrible, some cards are amazing. Shit happens man. This is the first "meh" card in a long time so I can't complain.

You usually figure a NYE weekend ppv would be fairly stacked. At least they use to be.

Under card was good. Just two grappling heavy matches on the main card. I"m not sure what people expect, you can see who the fighters are and you should know how they fight.

You usually figure a NYE weekend ppv would be fairly stacked. At least they use to be.

Well on paper, this was an awesome card. Just didn't turn out that way in reality.

Well, I've thoroughly enjoyed at least 6 of the 9 fights so far. So for me, it's a good card. Lauzon/Miller and JDS/Cain are still coming.

I admit they dropped the ball with the Belcher and Leben fights. They should have been fighting each other. That's guaranteed fireworks. But other than that, it's been a pretty good card so far, IMO.

disappointed in the leben fight

the alan belcher v okami fight was a potential snoozer, so i'm not entirely surprised on that one. We still got 2 good fights!

It was stacked. There were a few injuries. But it's still not a bad card. Lot's of contenders and potential contenders, even on the prelims.

Well on paper, this was an awesome card. Just didn't turn out that way in reality.

I wouldn't say it was awesome on paper at all - all of the first 3 bouts of the ppv had real potential to be snoozers.

Well, Brunson-Leben was a letdown, but what did you expect from Okami-Belcher? If Belcher wasn't going to get a finish, then Okami was gonna get a UD, and it was only boring because Belcher's explosive and powerful enough that one mistake from Okami meant that Belcher would capitalize on it and likely knock him out or submit him. When he was mounted in the third round that was the most obvious part of it; Okami didn't wanna posture up cuz', if he did, Belcher was gonna capitalize on his lessened balance and reverse him, and probably rain down upon him and get a knockout.

I'm not expecting much from Phillipou-Boetsch, by the way, but I highly doubt Lauzon-Miller and JDS-Cain are gonna be letdowns.

prelims werent bad at all. but the main card? so far its been sucky yeah

But I'm not saying this card is horrible at all.

Back