Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
ibivvdIENnQu4t.gif

i1JWr4aHpC3hA.gif

ibtgo7s2sI3uho.gif

qwvj-o.gif

ib1Y5ERad6ZHxs.gif

I was really hoping Lauzon could pull that off, and I also thought Guillard would have been KO'd when he got slammed like that

Cool gifs. Any chance you also have the front kick Boetsch landed at the end of the first round?

iThe64rAI3xgC.gif

Did Okami go out or not? You decide.

Good gifs but it needs more Garcia/Holloway slam and Barbarian front kick.

JDS's chin is insane!

since cain doesnt hit hard for a hw his chain is average. i bet hendo or rua would not get dropped by that normal striaght. and btw, jds fights with his hands down? wtf does he think he is reem or wtf? :icon_lol:

Any of us would be dead 3-5 times from the shot that Junior took. That's as flush as it gets.

Junior has a potential GOAT chin.

How the hell did he take all of those punches without staggering. Dude went in to straight zombie mode. Like Nog of old.

Junior has a potential GOAT chin.

How the hell did he take all of those punches without staggering. Dude went in to straight zombie mode. Like Nog of old.

Without staggering? He was doing the stanky leg for 3 rounds (1-3) and didn't mount ANY offense during that period. He really was on wobbly legs and Cain didn't let him recover.

Without staggering? He was doing the stanky leg for 3 rounds (1-3) and didn't mount ANY offense during that period. He really was on wobbly legs and Cain didn't let him recover.

Yeah he got dropped in the first but the dude kept coming back for more.. he was blocking punches with his face.

Cain couldn't finish him either after throwing everything he had at him.

Good GIFs, thanks TS. I'm aware of the effort it takes to put them together.

240 pounds of Cain perfectly on the chin and he survived. Incredible.

Back